About the Fund
SaveUA is an international Charity Fund established by farmers in the first days of Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
Our goal is to create a national food security system capable of withstanding any shocks and to help affected Ukrainians.
We focus on the following areas:
- Agricultural sector: assistance in the restoration and development of agricultural enterprises affected by the war. Programs to restore the national agricultural sector.
- Food: ensuring food security and stable supply of basic foodstuffs to Ukrainians who have been affected by military aggression.
- Healthcare: providing vital medicines and equipment to medical institutions in Ukraine.
- Education: development of modern curricula and creation of educational institutions that will take into account the development of the national agricultural sector.
During the year of war, the foundation's team, with the support of partners:
- fed 1,950,000+ Ukrainians,
- provided 8,000 tons of essential goods (food, hygiene products, etc.)
- provided 70 medical institutions with the necessary medicines and equipment,
- provided 9,000 water purification filters.
Provided Ukrainian farmers with
- sowing materials (vegetable seeds) - 2,106.78 kg,
- generators - 26 pcs;
- Starlink terminals - 28 pcs;
- fuel storage tanks - 5 pcs;
- heating briquettes - 22 tons,
- agricultural hoses - 4 thousand tons.
A hotline was set up where operators provided the necessary information for IDPs on how and where to get humanitarian aid, which hospital to go to, where to seek shelter, etc.
Parent organizations of the Foundation:
- The Ukrainian Agri Council is the largest agricultural association in Ukraine, with 1,100 members and a land area of 3,500,000 hectares; the main partner of the Fund;
- Association of Milk Producers - unites 90% of dairy farms;
- Аssociation of Ukrainian Pig Breeders - 60% of the industrial pork market.